HAIRMAX MINOXIDIL 5% FOR MEN EXTRA STRENGTH
This HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men Extra Strength product is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only). It is not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline.
HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men Extra Strength has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss.
If men have more hair loss or hair loss in a place different than is shown above, HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men Extra Strength may not work.
- 60 Day Supply
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair
- Revitalizes hair follicles
- Two 60 ML (2 fl oz) bottles of HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men (two month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information leaflet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
For external use only For use by men only Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
• You are a woman
• Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown in the illustration above, or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical solution is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline
• You have no family history of hair loss
• Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
• You do not know the reason for your hair loss
• You are under 18 years of age.
• Do not use on babies and children
• Scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
• You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
• Do not apply on other parts of the body
• Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
• Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
• It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results
• The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
• Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
• Your hands or feet swell
• Scalp irritation or redness occurs
• Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
• You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. What are the most common side effects with HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men Extra Strength? The most common side effects are itching and skin irritation of the treated area of the scalp. If scalp irritation continues, stop use and see a doctor. HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men Extra Strength contains alcohol, which will cause burning or irritation of the eyes. If HairMax Minoxidil 5% for Men Extra Strength accidentally gets into eyes, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE INFORMATION PRINTED ON THE CARTON BEFORE USING - click here to read